Pages

January 1, 2015

New Years 2015!

Hi everyone, I can't believe that 2015 is here! It feels like I was just celebrating the end of 2013 with family and friends. 2014 was such a great year. I did so many fun things with my family and friends and have made so many amazing memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. It feels surreal that another year is over. Its crazy how fast time flies by!

Every year almost everyone makes New Years resolutions that we try to accomplish and then never do. It's so funny how a new year makes everyone feel so determined and inspired to try new things and make goals, we feel so inspired for about 2 weeks... and then we forget about our resolutions and move on. This year I'm truly going to try to complete my New Years resolutions.

One of my resolutions for this year is something that everyone says and that is to workout more. I already do enough physical exercise due to the fact that I am a figure skater who skates 5 times a week, but I need to do my exercises that my coaches give me to do at home. I know that I need to do these but I never get around to doing them. My parents always tell me to do my off ice training but I don't listen. This year in 2015 I will do my at home training... or at least try to:)

Another one of my resolutions for 2015 is to procrastinate less. This is another thing that a lot of people want to accomplish every year but it doesn't happen. I procrastinate a lot pretty much on a daily basis with my homework, cleaning, and more. Everything gets done at the last minute. This is something that I'm going to try my hardest to do but we will see what happens:)

I hope you guys have a wonderful New Years Eve with your family and friends! Try to make some resolutions for 2015 but also try to accomplish them:) I hope you liked reading a different kind of post than I usually do. Please leave a comment telling me if you did! I will see you next week!


xoxo,
All That Glistens

No comments:

Post a Comment