Pages

January 3, 2015

December Favorites.

This year flew by and now the last month 2014 is over. I am very happy to start a new year and a new chapter. This month I have some really great products that I have been loving and would like to show all of you! Here are my favorites for the month of December.



The first thing that I've absolutely been loving this month is the Revlon Lip Butter in the shade 047 Pink Lemonade. I really love the color and the color pay off of this lip product. I enjoy lip butters over lipsticks mainly because they are a lot more moisturizing. This leaves feeling soft and a very pretty light pink color. This shade is great for me mainly because I don't like wearing dark lip colors and this is the perfect shade . I also think that the packaging is really cute.


I recently received the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and the Face Cleanser for Christmas and I have been loving them! I haven't been using these products all month so I guess it doesn't count as a December favorite but I thought I would mention them to you. I have used both of these products together the last week and I can already tell a difference in my skin. The Ultra Repair Cream is very thick and leaves my skin super moisturized. Usually in the winter my skin is dry so I am extremely happy with this cream. My face hasn't been breaking out as much either. My skin is a lot smoother, clean and fresh. If you couldn't tell already, I absolutely adore these two products!


I don't wear a lot of makeup but when I do I like to wear mascara. I have tried out a few the past couple of months and my favorite is the L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly mascara. The first few times I tried this mascara it didn't seem anything special to me. When I used it again I realized that it was better than my others. The formula of this mascara is pretty thick but it doesn't leave my lashes with clumps. It is very lengthening and volumizing. I also really like the butterfly winged out look that the brush of this mascara wand leaves. This is currently my favorite mascara that I definitely recommend.


December is the holiday month which means Bath & Body Works comes out with all of their holiday products. My favorite is the Winter Candy Apple line. I've been using the fragrance mist the most. I really enjoy this yummy scent because it is not too strong or too sweet. I love wearing perfume but sometimes the intensity of them give me headaches so I've recently stated wearing fragrance mists. This month the Winter Candy Apple scent has been my favorite and I have worn it almost everyday. 


The last product that I have been loving this month are body butters. They are perfect for the colder months due to the fact that my skin is very dry. I love using this after a bath or a shower to really moisturize my skin. My favorite body butters are the ones from the Body Shop but I just ran out of mine! I'm going to purchase a new one but in the mean time I will be using this one from Bath & Body Works in the scent Carried Away. This smells great and is also very moisturizing.

My last favorite of December is blogging! I started this blog in September not knowing a lot about it. I would write a couple of posts and then take a huge break in between each upload. This month I have had so many ideas and I've just really been into blogging. I have re-made my blog banner and the whole look. I've uploaded a few posts and I have written down many more. 2015 will be full of blogging and I can't wait! I love writing down my thoughts on here and it is so cool that people around the world see what I have to say. I hope you have been enjoying my blog as much as I have:)

Thank you for reading about my December Favorites! Please tell me what you favorites of this month are and what blogs you want to see from me this year. I would really love to know. I will see you soon with another post!:)

xoxo,
All That Glistens

No comments:

Post a Comment