Pages

January 24, 2016

January OOTD 2016

Hey everyone! I've decided that for January I will be posting an outfit of the day (ootd). For this new year I have decided a very weather friendly outfit for January. Here in Montreal it can become pretty cold in the winter months so I'm definitely prepared with my coat and boots. It was one of the warmer days when I took these pictures because usually I'm wearing a big fluffy warm coat during winter!



    
My coat is a very comfortable army green jacket from Forever21. It keeps me pretty warm and goes with almost any outfit. My black leggings which are a go-to of mine basically all year round are from Nike. I wear leggings all of the time because they are just too comfortable not to!


My boots are Black Hunter Boots with the warm sock insoles inside which creates the logo on the top. These are actually my moms boots which I just discovered, they are perfect to wear during Winter when there is snow outside! They're not the warmest to wear for a long period of time but perfect to wear for a few hours.

Hope you enjoyed my first OOTD post of 2016 and are looking forward to the next eleven to come. Let me know what you thought by leaving me comments! Talk to you in my next post:)

xoxo,
All That Glistens

No comments:

Post a Comment