Pages

December 21, 2014

Stocking Stuffers.



The Christmas season is finally here! I am so excited for Christmas and I hope you are too. Christmas is in a few days and I'm sure that some of you have not completed your Christmas shopping. I know that I haven't. Here are some quick easy and affordable stocking stuffer ideas for any girls or women in your life who love things beauty and fashion.



The first thing that I think any girl would enjoy in their stocking is a body mist or a perfume. My favorites are from Bath & Body Works. This one is the travel size fragrance mist that fits perfectly into any stocking. They are very affordable and there are many fragrances to choose from.



Everyone needs clean hands so might as well include these cute mini hand sanitizers, also from Bath & Body Works, in their stocking. PocketBacs are such an easy and affordable item that everyone loves. There are many different fragrances to choose from. Around the holidays they are on sale for 5 for $5 so these are a great gift.


Everyone loves a good holiday mug! There are so many really cute festive ones this time of year. Mugs are an ideal gift for anyone. They fit well in your stocking and are very affordable. You can also get a gift set like this one with your favorite holiday treat inside that anyone will appreciate.


Where I live, it becomes very cold around the holidays. Something that I would include in someone's stocking would be a pair of cozy warm socks. No one can have too many of these. They are super cute, affordable and you can pretty much find them anywhere. Anyone would be happy to find a couple pairs of these in their stocking.



The last easy, simple and affordable stocking stuffer that I'm sure every girl will love is an eos lip balm. These lip balms are very moisturizing and leave your lips very soft. There are many different fun colors and flavors to choose from.

I hope you enjoyed a few of my stocking stuffer ideas. Everything that I mentioned is very affordable and easy to find. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I will talk to you next week about my Christmas Haul!:)

xoxo,
All That Glistens
❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment