Pages

October 18, 2014

My Fall Skincare Items.

As the seasons change, my skincare routine does also. In the fall my skin changes so these products are perfect and work well for me!





These two first products I love to use all year round. They are the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and the Moisturizing Lotion. Cetaphil is a great skincare brand that is great for all skin types. Their products are very safe for your skin and are dermatologist recommended. I use the cleanser and moisturizer both day and night everyday. Both these products leave my skin feeling very clean and moisturized. I recommend you use them together.


The Clean & Clear Morning Burst Purifying Facial Cleanser is a great cleanser that I use every morning. It is a very gentle cleanser with small blue beads inside that leaves your skin feeling amazing! Whenever I use this cleanser in the morning, it wakes me up and gets me ready for the day.



The Garnier Pure Control Brusher is a great product that I use every night. This product is very unique! In the bottle has a great cleanser that eliminates acne and leaves your skin very soft. As you squeeze the bottle, the cleanser comes out and goes onto the brush. You then gently scrub your face with the brush and then wash the product off. I love using this product not only because it works, but also because it's fun.


The last two products that I love to use occasionally are the Freeman Feeling Beautiful masks. The first one is the Facial Peel-Off Cucumber Mask. This mask is great to use whenever you have a bit of time to wait for it to dry and then gently peel off. I also like to use the Facial Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Mask. Leave this mask on for about ten minutes and then take off with warm water.  Both of these masks smell great and feel amazing.

I hope you liked my fall skincare items and that it was helpful!:)
You can find these items at your local drugstore, Target or Walmart.

xoxo,
All That Glistens


No comments:

Post a Comment